Listen to tonight’s show!
- The house passed a farm bill separating food stamps, reverting to pre-1973 practices
- Why a raisin reserve?
- Interview with Jim Frederick, journalist, contributing Editor at TIME Magazine and author of Black Hearts: One Platoon’s Descent into Madness in Iraq’s Triangle of Death
- Did you hear about the latest Saudi scandal on U.S. soil?
- Detroit disaster, is this the future?
- Interview with John F. Burns, two time Pulitzer Prize winning journalist, London bureau chief for the New York Times
Tune in to The Ethan Bearman Show, Sundays 4-6 pm Pacific, 5-7 pm Mountain, 6-8 pm Central, 7-9 pm Eastern on your favorite talk radio station or online at http://goo.gl/3Bbba
The studio number to call in during the show is 1-800-259-5791 or email me: email@example.com
If your local station doesn’t carry the show yet, please be sure to call and ask for them to broadcast The Ethan Bearman Show on Sunday evenings!
Click HERE for a complete listing of affiliates and ways to listen to the shows
2 thoughts on “Farming Futility”
I have posted your survey on facebook’s “you know you grew up in Santa Cruz when” group of 7200 people. I posted it twice and have had some positive responses. How long will survey be up and what do you intend to do with it? I am very concerned about this issue and hope it goes to the “top”.
Many thanks for furnishing the survey
BTW, the needle exchange program
Comments are closed.