Fox News Red Eye with Tom Shillue February 13, 2016
New York City was a cold, but welcome place yet again on February 13, 2016! I had a great time chatting with host Tom Shillue, Joanne Nosuchinsky, comedian Justy Dodge, The Daily Beast Washington Bureau Editor Will Rahn, and of course Andy Levy on Fox News Red Eye about:
- Kanye West and his odd Twitter feud with Taylor Swift
- Kanye and his odd demands of models in his show
- Senator Ted Cruz and his ad with a soft core porn actress
- Cruz’s brilliant Office Space ad
- Hillary Clinton’s longtime top aide Huma Abedin had an awkward moment pushing away a supporter who wanted to hug her
- and a brand new Titanic, the Titanic II, is being built. Would you ride on it?
Take a look at three of the videos, leave your comments below, and please share with others!
The NBA is considering putting ads on players’ jerseys
NBA reportedly moving closer to putting ads on jerseys
Who are the greatest TV villains of all time?
‘Red Eye’ panel reacts to Rolling Stone’s ratings
Halftime Report: Squad goals
TV’s Andy Levy reports from the ‘Red Eye’ newsdeck