Fox News Channel‘s Fox News at Night had me back on Friday, August 11, 2018. Ed Henry was in for Shannon Bream.
Omarosa‘s new tell-all book “Unhinged,” is coming out and the accusations are shocking (like a $15k/month payoff to NOT publish, Trump dropping the N-word, etc.). However, I argue the book adds nothing to what we already know about the long line of Trump’s horrific history toward minorities.
- Trump in trouble during the Nixon administration for refusing to rent apartments to black people
- Trump’s birther conspiracy against President Barack Obama
- “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” – Donald Trump, presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015
- President Trump is racist, 49 percent of voters say, while 47 percent say he is not racist according to the Quinnipiac University National Poll released July 3, 2018.
- While unemployment has continued to drop from the Great Recession, since the Republican tax cuts for the rich, real wages have fallen 1.8%.
Please SUBSCRIBE and SHARE!
Here is the full segment: