Listen to TODAY’s show!
- How can Congress work for us when greed and fundraising are more important than governance?
- Interview with Alan Keyes, conservative political activist, author, and former diplomat in the U.S. Foreign Service
- Russia provokes potential boycotts for the 2014 Winter Olympics
- President Obama’s paltry proposal on surveillance reforms
- The sun is about do do a flip
Tune in to The Ethan Bearman Show, Sundays 4-6 pm Pacific, 5-7 pm Mountain, 6-8 pm Central, 7-9 pm Eastern on your favorite talk radio station or online at http://goo.gl/3Bbba
The studio number to call in during the show is 1-800-259-5791 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your local station doesn’t carry the show yet, please be sure to call and ask for them to broadcast The Ethan Bearman Show on Sunday evenings!
Click HERE for a complete listing of affiliates and ways to listen to the shows
3 thoughts on “The Greed Is Gross”
Any way to download your show for later listening? iTunes perhaps or?
I found hour 1 of todays (8-11) show http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/ethanBearman/archives.php but not hour 2….
ALRUI, thanks for listening and I was still live on the air! All shows are uploaded about 1 to 2 hours after completion and are available for listening online or mp3 download at http://podcast.ethanbearman.com
Comments are closed.